What’s This About?
If you have an article, blog post, landing page, promotional blurb, or any other written material intended to be used for affiliate marketing, I’ll proofread and edit it for readability, spelling, grammar, sentence structure, and overall presentation FOR FREE in exchange for just 5% of the affiliate revenue generated from links on pages containing the edited material.
Why Should You Care?
I’ve encountered my fair share of online promotional content. Even in the cases where I like the offered product or service, I’m often appalled by the quality of the presentation. How do people have such apparent success despite typos, style inconsistencies, subject/verb disagreement, improper use of apostrophes, and incorrect wording? It boggles the mind.
If you can reach customers with mediocre material, just imagine how much better your conversion rates could be with a more polished and professional presentation! Potential customers won’t click away because of avoidable mistakes. Converted customers won’t have to overcome style-based reservations about sharing your pages with friends. Even those who don’t know why it seems professional will be able to tell the difference.
What Edits Do You Get?
Here’s a quick summary of what I’ll work to improve:
- Spelling errors of any kind
- Punctuation errors such as missing or misplaced commas, quotes, and semicolons
- Issues with commonly misused words such as “there,” “their,” and “they’re”
- Repetitive, overused, or “filler” words that affect clarity
- Too many passive verbs that make the content seem detached or boring
- Sentence structure that prevents effective communication of the main idea
- Mixed written perspective (first person, second person, third person)
- Confusing order of ideas within paragraphs
In addition to the grammatical elements above, I’ll also look for possible improvements to these areas:
- Inconsistent use of fonts, styles, or colors
- Low image quality or images that could distract or detract from the content
- Unclear or missing call-to-action elements such as “Buy Now” or “Sign Up” buttons
- Poorly contrasting colors that affect readability
- Too much or too little white space
- Layout issues specifically on smartphones and tablets
In short, I’ll do as much as I can to ensure that you increase conversions, because it improves my bottom line as well.
What If You Don’t Like My Edits?
I happily guarantee the following for all new clients:
In short, I want to create a mutually beneficial relationship that makes us both extra income. All you have to do is watch your affiliate dashboard to see if the edits improve your turnover rate by more than 5%. Once this happens—and believe me, it will—we’ll be on our way to an enriching future together.
How Does It Work?
The process is simple:
- Contact me using the form below concerning what you want me to edit
- I’ll edit it and send it back with noted changes
- You decide which changes to keep and use on your site
- You send 5% of affiliate earnings from edited pages as long as the earnings continue
I can work with pages that are already online or documents that are in progress. Raw HTML, Microsoft Word documents, plain text, Markdown, and many other formats are acceptable. I can even edit directly within the content platform (such as WordPress), if you prefer to provide access that way.
I will retain the original content for your comparison (unless otherwise instructed), and when possible I track changes in a local revision control system. This allows me to identify all edits quickly and to revert specific modifications if needed.
Payment should ideally be via PayPal or a well-known cryptocurrency such as BTC, ETH, or LTC. The payment schedule to me should match the affiliate system; you don’t need to send me anything before you get paid. Just calculate 5% of whatever your net payment is and pass it along to me. If you earn nothing in a given month, you pay nothing. For my records (and yours), please include a screenshot showing the relevant earnings for the page(s) and period in question.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to reach out. I’m more than happy to clarify anything. There’s practically no way you can lose.