Due to recent events, I have decided to make the following resolutions:
- Staying up until after 4 in the morning is NOT OKAY unless I have nothing to do the next day and can sleep until noon.
- Work on programming projects, for school or otherwise, will not be postponed until the night before they are due.
- Likewise, all homework will be completed AT LEAST 24 HOURS BEFORE IT IS DUE. Homework due Monday morning will be finished on Saturday. Homework due Tuesday evening must be finished by the end of Monday, though Sunday is better.
- A can of pringles will not be used as “homework food.”
- If I am exhausted in the middle of the day, I WILL SLEEP FOR A COUPLE HOURS. 2 hours of energetic effort later is much better than 4 hours of exhausted attempts.
With that in mind, I’ll see you all in a couple hours.
P.S. wall flips are awesome. I’ll try to get some video at my next gymnastics class.